- May 8th – 15th 2016, St Ives Blues Festival.
- St Ives Literary Festival, 14th-21st May 2016.
A range of events mostly at the St Ives Arts Club, Westcotts Quay. Includes poetry and music events in Norway Square TR26 1NA: 12.30 – 14.30 every day. ‘Poets, Singers, Musicians & Storytellers welcome.’
Also The Big Frug 2016 – ‘Poets , Storytellers, Songwriters, Musicians and Jugglers. Expect the unexpected’. May 19 @ 19:30 – 23:00, £7.50 – tickets necessary in advance.
And much more.
- Golowen Festival, Penzance: 17-26 June. Historical background according to Wikipedia.
- Hayle Celebration Day: King George V Memorial Walk, 3rd July. Bands, choirs, dancers, Hayle Town Band, gig rowing.
- Cadgwith folk festival: Saturday 16th July 2016. Tempted by that one.